Effective Leadership – Performance Management
Learn the essentials of management and leadership practice
Are you an experienced manager? Come for a review.
Are you new to management?
Come and learn the essentials!
Objective: Participants will review leadership styles models to manage performance effectively.
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a leader and a manager.
- Review leadership models and examine why you are successful in leading one person or group and not another
- Determine your natural style and learn how to adapt your style to those you want to lead
- Learn how to develop individuals and teams to peak performance.
- Identify problems in motivation and how to deal with them.
- Review tools for making hiring and firing decisions, to determine when to delegate and when to keep control, to develop, motivate and evaluate your staff, set goals, design work and deal with performance problems and discipline.
- Develop an Action Plan to use in your organization
Methodology: Mini-lecture, case-studies, practice situations, group discussion, individual action planning.
Date: Thursday, April 2, 2020
9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Cost: $185.00 plus GST
To Register: Email [email protected]
Facilitator: Heather Erhard, BSW, CMC, CPCC, PCC, ROCC is the founder and Director of Erhard Associates, a management consulting, training and coaching firm dedicated to enhancing individual, team and organizational effectiveness. She brings over 25 years’ experience in leadership development, strategic planning, team building and executive coaching. She is known for her ability to clearly identify clients’ needs and provide a practical results-oriented approach. Heather has taught at the University of Manitoba, the University of Winnipeg and Queen’s University. Her passion is coaching individuals and groups to the next level of success.