The Manitoba Motor Dealers Association provides new vehicle franchised dealers with representation and a unified voice towards government, community and manufactures in Manitoba.
We are the foundation for a healthy and profitable motor dealer business.
We are your resource for:
- Industry questions or concerns, government relations and regulatory reviews,
MPI repair rate negotiations, industry specific initiatives (e.g. Motor Vehicle Safety Association).
- In partnership with our national association, the Canadian Automobile Dealers Association (CADA), our industry specific job board Cars and Jobs (carsandjobs.com). This site gives MMDA increased reach to those looking for opportunities in the automotive industry.
- Industry recruitment and retention initiatives including college scholarships, in-school industry promotion and recruitment tools, including the Motor Dealer Industry Booklet (copies are available for members’ use). Development of an industry recruitment/training In partnership with CADA, our motor vehicle information career website, Auto Career Start (https://autocareerstart.com/home/MMDA). This site give MMDA increased reach to potential students and those looking for opportunities in the automotive industry.
- Public Relations: insuring that members are recognized as top contributors to the economic and social well-being of local communities.
- Industry-wide stewardship requirements for lead-acid batteries. The MMDA’s membership in the CBA will results in approximately a $200 per year savings for each member dealership.
- Canadian Automobile Dealers Association (CADA) resources including: Federal Government relations, industry/manufacture relations, legal affairs/Legal Action Fund and public affairs. cada.ca